Use a refillable hand sanitiser
Instead of using hand sanitiser in single-use plastic containers, switch to a sanitiser spray made from recycled, ocean-bound plastic.
Up to 10 million empty hand sanitiser and liquid soap bottles used during the coronavirus pandemic are likely to end up in landfill sites in the UKSource
- Meets WHO and FDA Sanitiser Guidelines
- Lasts longer and is more cost-effective than gels
- Makes a donation of sanitiser to frontline services for every 20 bottles sold
- Refills are available in aluminium bottles (USA only)
- Only starts shipping in October
- Not all products are available outside of the USA
- Customers not choosing to refill from Sanikind must check their sanitiser meets relevant standards
Making a difference
One Sanikind refill replaces 16 single-use plastic hand sanitiser bottles.