Turn your hotel single-use plastic free
Racing for the Oceans helps hotel groups (and other companies) eliminate single-use plastic by implementing alternative solutions that are economically, industrially and environmentally viable. They worked with the Opéra Liège to make it the first single-use plastic-free hotel in France.
A single 200-room four-star hotel can use 300,000 pieces of single-use plastic in a month if at full capacity.Source
- Reduces single-use plastic pollution and production
- Increases long-term profitability for hospitality companies
- Includes rebranded assets to communicate the transition to zero waste
- Requires changing operational processes and habits to bring internal teams onboard
- Will need to work with local F&B producers
Making a difference
A 50-room hotel will cut at least 150,000 plastic items each year, and can save €30,000 a year with a plastic-free cosmetics range.