Listen to a podcast about marine plastic pollution
Hearing both personal stories and expert opinions on plastic pollution is a really powerful way to engage new people in the movement. There are hundreds of podcasts available on the causes of and solutions to plastic pollution, ranging from the latest scientific findings focusing on key aspects of the issue to amazing tales of adventure and innovation.
Every year, over 8 million tons of plastic makes its way into our oceans.Source
- Great way to engage and learn about plastic pollution and how people around the world are working to solve it
- Range of stories, personalities and information available, from mainstream to niche topics
- Can be listened to anywhere on-the-go
- Easily sharable to help spread awareness
- Not as visual as a film or documentary
Making a difference
There are now over 800,000 active podcasts with over 54 million podcast episodes currently available worldwide.