Join a seatrekking expedition
Actively support ocean cleanups in regions that are rarely monitored and hardly accessible when you participate in one of Watch the Sea's expeditions. The guided tours over several days along the coastline in and above the water not only help reduce pollution in wild places but also allow a unique nature immersion that reconnects us to the basics. Equipped only with minimal equipment, you will get an insight into what you really need and how to make a difference.
Every year, over 8 million tons of plastic makes its way into our oceans.Source
- Help cleans the ocean's` remote coastlines
- Contribute data to monitor coastlines conditions and biodiversity
- Positive effects on physical and mental health through deep nature immersion
- Experience how plastic pollution affects the oceans firsthand while forming bonds with like-minded people
- Swimming, snorkeling and basic hiking skills needed, as well as an overall physical fitness
- Requires perfectly fitting wetsuit and snorkeling equipment
Making a difference
During a three-day expedition of 5 participants we monitor a coastline of up to 15 miles and collect trash - depending of the area - between 20 and 100 kilos.