Give a presentation about plastic pollution
When you are passionate about tackling plastic pollution, it can seem like everyone already knows about it. However, there is a lot of misinformation out there and it's not always clear how it applies in your local community. Giving a presentation to your family, work colleagues or community group is a great way to spark change
Globally, the world produces over 390 million tonnes of plastic per year, the equivalent weight of all humans on earth.Source
- Opportunity to use your personal story to make plastic pollution relatable to your audience
- You can tailor to your audience because you know what they respond to
- Gives you a platform within your community
- Could provide income!
- Giving presentations doesn't come naturally to everyone
- Depending on the situation you may also be responsible for the promotion of the presentation
Making a difference
A study conducted in the UK found that at least seven in eight 16-75 Year olds are at least "fairly concerned" about plastic polution.