Champion a refill culture in your organisation
A rapidly growing movement of organisations and communities across London, UK, is taking action to remove single-use plastic water bottles from their workplaces, shops and supply chains. These organisations and communities are going #OneLess and championing a new refill culture.
Around the world, one million plastic bottles are bought every minute. This figure is expected to increase by 20% by 2021Source
- Reduces use of single-use bottles
- Can create large change quickly if integrated into company policy
- Simple to communicate and implement
- Does not tackle other single-use plastic use directly
- May involve asking outside vendors to change their behaviours
- May require change in company culture
Making a difference
The #OneLess movement has built a network of 90 organisations, and together they’ve eliminated over 4 million single-use plastic water bottles.