Carry reusable utensils
When choosing to eat food on the go, you are often provided with single-use cutlery. Although this is convenient, these items that you use for only a few minutes take hundreds of years to break down and, even then, they don't disappear completely. Carrying reusable utensils is a quick and easy solution
40 billion disposable plastic utensils are used in the U.S. every year,Source
- Convenient as you carry with you
- Durable – no more breakable single-use forks!
- You can just carry the utensils you use at home - no need to buy a specific set!
- Upfront cost
- Need to have a sensible solution for carrying and be easy to clean
- Must remember to take them with you
Making a difference
In 2016, France was the first country to ban plastic dinnerware.