Use ocean plastic pegs to dry clothes
The NONA Ocean Clothespin is manufactured from 100% recycled ocean plastic primarily sourced from worn-out fishing nets. Their mission is to help support the circular economies dedicated to intercepting ocean plastic through the manufacture of useful everyday products.
An average drying-machine cycle uses just over 4kWh of energy and produces around 1.8kg CO2.Source
- Made from recycled ocean bound plastic, supporting the circular economies dedicated to intercepting plastic before it enters our oceans.
- Sourced as a result of a program in place across various ports that reimburses fisherman for worn-out fishing gear.
- Promotes line-drying to reduce CO2, help reduce the shedding of microfibres and to prolong the life of clothes.
- Made in Britain to the highest ecological and ethical standards.
- Is shipped worldwide for free in a 100% zero-plastic, letterbox friendly package.
- Some homes may have limited space to hang clothing.
Making a difference
You can save as much as 1 ton of CO2 emissions every year by hang-drying clothes