Use Chewable Toothpaste Tablets
Instead of buying toothpaste in a single-use plastic tube, swap for chewable tablets which are often sold in reusable, recyclable or biodegradable packaging
1.5 billion toothpaste tubes are discarded globally every year.Source
- Reduces single-use plastic use
- Easy to use and hassel-free to travel with!
- Lots of flavour and ingredient choice
- Can be more expensive than regular toothpaste
- Some brands are tricky to source
Making a difference
While most toothpaste tubes end up not being recycled in landfill, most chewable toothpaste tables come in completely recylable and compostable packing, helping eliminate waste.