Swap polystyrene packaging for wool
Planet Protector Packaging have designed a sustainable alternative to polystyrene packaging made from waste wool.
40% of plastic produced in the world is packaging, used just once and then discarded.Source
- Replaces polystyrene and has natural insulating qualities
- Diverts waste wool from landfill and gives it a second life
- Biodegradable and compostable
- May not be available in all countries
- May be necessary to educate customers on how to properly dispose of the different components without using landfill
Making a difference
Planet Protector has diverted approximately 36 Olympic sized swimming pools of polystyrene from landfills since inception.