Remove ocean plastic with your sales
ReSea Project collects ocean plastic on behalf of companies. Businesses can sign up to the verified process, helping remove 1 kg from the ocean with every 4 euro contribution. This means they make a difference with every product they sell.
Every year, over 8 million tons of plastic makes its way into our oceans.Source
- Direct impact on plastic in the natural environment
- Thorough verification process helps track where plastic is collected
- Good for customer engagement
- Helps businesses demonstrate to stakeholders the value of protecting the oceans
- Does not tackle the production of plastic at the source
- Does not incentivise a reduction in consumerism
- The responsibility of cleaning up the ocean is still on the consumer, via their purchase, rather than the company
Making a difference
Every 4EU contribution helps remove 1KG of plastic from the ocean. In 2020, the ReSea Project aims to remove remove 900,000 kg plastic from the ocean.