Record a podcast about marine plastic pollution
Sharing your story of plastic pollution is a really powerful way to engage new people in the movement. To reach the largest number of people, we should be utilising all platforms. Podcasts are a great way to inspire others – why not approach a podcast to be a guest or even start one yourself!
There are 5 trillion fragments of plastic floating on the surface of our oceans.Source
- Potential to reach new audiences
- Great way to reach lots of people with one interview or conversation
- Platform to tell your own story and how it connects to plastic
- Can be low cost to start
- If you aren't tech savvy and you are setting up your own podcast, can require some research
- Needs promotion to reach the greatest number of people
Making a difference
There are now over 800,000 active podcasts with over 54 million podcast episodes currently available worldwide.