Get certification for your supply chain
The OceanCycle Certification is designed for producers of recycled material and manufacturers using recycled material. It establishes standards in transparency and accountability, and provides end-to-end traceability from local material collection through the manufacturing process.
Globally, the world produces over 390 million tonnes of plastic per year, the equivalent weight of all humans on earth.Source
- Gives everyone in the supply chain confidence in the quality and impact of materials
- Pinpoints the coastal communities where material is collected
- Involves a rigorous evaluation process and in-person audits before certification
- Only applies to producers of recycled materials or manufacturers using it
- Does not tackle the consumption of plastic
Making a difference
With consumers demanding companies deal with their plastic footprint more responsibly and increase their use of recycled material, OceanCycle certification helps hold them accountable to to ensure their efforts are actually having impact on the addressing the problem.