Create films to tell plastic stories
Artist Chris Jordan is known for his extraordinary photography and film projects focused on consumption, plastic and waste. This includes finding new ways of putting massive abstract numbers into perspective and documenting the plight of the albatross on Midway Island.
65% of US consumers surveyed feel very concerned or extremely concerned about plastics in the ocean.Source
- Is a powerful way to communicate, and explain complex and vast environmental challenges
- Provides an income for some artists
- Can inspire change by individuals
- Difficult to measure impact and subsequent behaviour change
- Chris' projects require time and money investment to complete
Making a difference
88% of people who saw 'Blue Planet II' changed their lifestyle.