Buy shoreline plastic blinds
Greenscreen Sea-Tex® is a product program by Hunter Douglas, initiated in collaboration with the material innovator Bionic® Yarn, aiming to turn recovered shoreline plastic trash into high-quality fabrics. This fabric is used to create blinds in coastal colours to suit every ocean lovers’ home or office.
If historic growth trends continue, global production of primary plastic is forecasted to reach 1,100 million tonnes by 2050.Source
- Intercepts plastic that was ocean bound
- Creates a product of value that can be utilised by homes or businesses
- Comes in a great coastal colour range
- It is made with 50% virgin plastic
- Products made with this will need to be disposed of at the end of their lifecycle
Making a difference
Each square meter of Greenscreen Sea-Tex® NXT fabric contains 75g of recycled shoreline plastic.