Apply for eXXpedition
We need a multidisciplinary approach to solve the plastic pollution issue. eXXpedition is a series of all-female sailing voyages investigating the causes of and solutions to ocean plastic pollution. Whether you're a sailor, teacher, engineer, photographer, scientist or CEO, eXXpedition is looking for women from all over the world to learn about the problem firsthand and use their skills to solve it.
There are 5 trillion fragments of plastic floating on the surface of our oceans.Source
- See first-hand the impact on plastic pollution in remote locations
- Take part in workshops to help you identify how you can apply your skills to tackling plastic pollution
- Become part of the eXXpedition community of amazing women
- You must identify as a woman to take part
- Fundraising is required to cover the cost of your voyage
Making a difference
Over 175 women from 40 different nationalities have sailed onboard eXXpedition since 2014.